New Stuff


Hey Lady´s

Ich wollte euch heute einfach mal meine letzte Wochen zeigen.
Ich habe sehr viel neue Accessoires gekauft! man hat nie genug!
Und einige meiner Uni Outfits in Instagram.
______________________________________________________________

Hey Sweeties

I would to show you today what's happened this week.
I bought really much nice accessories! I can have never enough !
And some of my Uni outfits from Instagram.

i love my new rose necklace, smell good 

Uni Outfit, kitchen selfie 

Yummy- a gift from Sue - Thank you :*

My hand made Button s(^_^)v

Party outfit - I have problems with my eye :(
Let's get drunk with Milchschnitte 

New IPhone5 design - from CocoPPa app / Sailor Moon style 

I designed a New Banner for the int. Gyaru lovers winter meet 


Let's begin to write in english! Really, really sorry for my fablouse english 





CONVERSATION